Most Outstanding Performance
This award recognizes an established collegiate Vietnamese Student Association/Union or similar Vietnamese student organization who had the best performance during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Read the 2019 Rules & Guidelines
- Performance recording must be submitted via a YouTube link and be equal to or under 10 minutes in length
- Performance may include dance, music, poetry, spoken word, acting, or related performance types are accepted
- Performance must be organized by a single group and not in partnership with another campus/community organization
- Please have credits available in the video description or at the end of the video with the names of all contributing members
- Nominations are due on Monday, June 3 by 11:59pm PT
Nominees for this category will be judged on style, creativity, synchronization (if applicable), and group participation. A bonus will be given to submissions that have cultural relevance.
[wufoo username=”unavsa” formhash=”2019-unavsa-vsa-awards-nominations/” autoresize=”true” height=”5907″ header=”show” ssl=”true”]